These bite sized buffalo cauliflower’s are spicy and easy to make.
Vegetarian / Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower
These make a great addition to parties as a finger type food, or if you are just looking for something easy to make for any occasion. This is probably one of the most requested meals my family asks for and I really don’t mind as I love them too. They can be quite spicy so if that is of concern just cut back on the amount of hot sauce.
Some margarine do use animal products like lactose and whey, if you are vegan keep that in mind. There are some margarine that are vegan friendly, but if you can’t find it you can just use some olive oil instead.
Cauliflower is high in Vitamin C and Vitamin K and great source of fiber.
Vegetarian buffalo cauliflower
- 2 bunches Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp Paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 cup flower
- 1 cup almond or soy milk
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 1/4 cup franks red hot or other hot sauce
- Wash then cut / break the cauliflower into bite size chunks and pre-heat the oven to 400.
- Take the margarine and melt it, then mix the flour, spices and soy or almond milk and hot sauce together until you have a relatively smooth mixture.
- Mix all the cauliflower into the mixture. Making sure each cauliflower is fully covered.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the cauliflower and place on the middle rack.
- Cook for 20 min, then flip over the cauliflower and cook for another 20 min to evenly cook.